Whiplash Treatment Stallings NC
The most common cause of a whiplash injury is an automotive accident. Our specialists at Whiplash Treatment Stallings NC have spent their careers looking into the causes of pain and developing treatments that effectively manage your discomfort.
Some other causes for a whiplash injury can stem from skiing, snowboarding, mountain riding, or maybe just having a bad fall. If your neck has been pulled too far beyond the normal range of motion, you might experience tearing and straining of soft tissue.
And as such, you’ll likely have to deal with a lot of pain. But our medical specialists take a step-by-step approach to pain management, starting with the least invasive solution and working their way up. We want you to have the relief you deserve without risking your health.
Alarming Whiplash Symptoms
Whiplash injuries can range from mild to severe. It is more possible that the injury will be more severe if the headrest was positioned too low. If you encounter a significant collision or the headrest was low, there’s a chance of broken bones or tissue damage.
If so, then you need chiropractic treatment. Our professional chiropractor, Dr. Ryan Planck takes a thorough examination and x-rays of the victim to identify the real problem. If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, it could be whiplash:
- Neck pain
- Shoulder, upper back, and arm pain
- Blurred vision
- Pain when turning the head
- Inability to move or turn the head fully
- Numbness or tingling in the arms, hands, and fingers
- Ringing in the ears
- Difficulty sleeping
Our Gentle Care, Your Relief
Dr. Ryan Planck is a chiropractor with over 8 years of experience who has helped people overcome their whiplash-related injuries in Stallings NC. No matter the severity of your injury, Dr. Planck will be able to help you recover and start living life again!
When your neck or back is strained, it’s hard to get work done. You might find that cause other health problems like creativity, productivity, and enjoyment. That’s why our team at Planck Chiropractic & Rehab is here to provide the proper whiplash treatment Stallings NC you need to get back on track at your top potential.
We want you to do the activities you love! We make you believe that there are honest ways to relieve the pain caused by a whiplash injury. People often find relief simply thanks to our chiropractic professionals, which do gentle chiropractic and do not recommend surgery. The whiplash injury can cause irritation on the spine and nearby nerves and cells, which our treatment will help alleviate.
Why choose Whiplash Treatment Stallings NC?
There are many reasons to choose Whiplash Treatment Stallings NC. Here are just a few:
- We have a highly skilled and experienced team of medical professionals who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for our patients.
- We offer a wide range of treatment options, including both traditional and innovative methods, so that we can tailor a treatment plan to each individual patient’s needs.
- We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure that our patients receive the most effective care possible.
- We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality care, and we believe that whiplash treatment is an important part of this commitment.
- We offer competitive rates for our services so that you can get the care you need without breaking the bank.
- We offer convenient scheduling options so that you can get the care you need at a time that works for you.
- We have a comfortable and welcoming environment so that you can feel relaxed and confident during your treatment.
- We provide a full range of whiplash treatments so that you can find the relief you need from your pain.
- Last but not least, we are passionate about what we do and we truly care about our patient’s well-being.
Book an Appointment
Let us know how we can help and when you’d like to come in and we’ll promptly return your inquiry to schedule your appointment!