Sciatica treatment Stallings NC
If you have sciatica and are feeling pain in your back, butt, and legs, it can feel like your whole life is unpleasant. Luckily there’s a solution – Sciatica Treatment Stallings NC at Planck Chiropractic & Rehab has helped many people around the world to overcome this condition.
Along with our experienced treatments, our team has built trust to learn what works best for each individual patient. If you want to be relieved of that dreadful pain and recover quickly from sciatica, then chiropractic care is your best option.
Don’t Take Sciatica lightly!
First, let’s look at what sciatic pain is actually. It’s also known as sciatic neuralgia. It affects some areas of the spine and nerves that go to one side of your lower back and causes pain in your leg, foot, and hand.
The pain can cause difficulty sitting or standing for longer periods, which makes it difficult for you to do anything. If not treated properly, the pain will become more threatening and lead to damaging nerve fibers permanently.
The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, running from the top of the back to your feet. When it’s compressed due to compression of the vertebra in the lower back, an individual may experience pain radiating up and goes down the legs and foot. This creates pinching, which causes pain and injury.
What may cause Sciatica?
If you think you’re experiencing sciatica symptoms, it’s important to see a doctor for immediate treatment. There are three main factors that cause sciatica.
- Disc injuries can be occurred due to the poor posture of your body.
- Road accidents can also cause disc injuries.
- Repetitive use injuries cause sciatica pain. Repetitive use injuries are caused by the repeated use of your body parts like the elbow, hand, shoulder, forearm, or wrist.
- Misalignments in the spine are also common causes of sciatic pain.
Sciatica, Dreadful Pain Experience
Depending on the victim’s experience with sciatica, they describe its pain in different ways. Some say it is a sharp, shooting, or jolt of pain. Others describe it as feeling like burning, electric, or stabbing. Sciatica pain most often feels more intense in the leg than in the lower back. 40% of U.S. citizens have experienced sciatica at least once in their lifetime. It is a very common complaint.
Risk Factors For Sciatica
Following are the risk factors for a person who is experiencing sciatica pain;
- Diabetes – Sciatica is one of the most common complications of diabetes. If you suffer from diabetes, the chances of nerve damage increase which can ultimately lead to an increased risk of developing sciatica.
- Smoking – Smoking can harm spinal and bone tissue, which can make it dangerous overall.
- Improper posture – You can experience sciatic nerve damage if your posture is not completely correct during weight-lifting or strength training.
- Inactivity of the body – If the body stays inactive for an extended period of time, you might experience sciatica.
- Prolonged sitting – As with any job, if the person experiences sitting for the majority of their day, they may begin to experience problems with lower back pain.
Let’s find your solution
At Planck Chiropractic & Rehab, Sciatica treatment Stallings NC can be treated after a thorough assessment of the unique issues of the individuals. Holistic adjustments are made to have a natural alignment in the body and recover from injuries and ailments.
Some patients need more time to recover themselves while others respond very quickly. It depends on the individual’s joints or disc condition that a chiropractor has to correct.
Why Choose Planck Chiropractic & Rehab?
Not only do we have a wide variety of treatments that we offer our patients. Our staff is also top-notch and highly qualified in their field. Plus, we always put the patient’s safety and well-being first, which is why we believe that we are one of the best Sciatica treatment providers around.
If you’re dealing with a sciatica issue or other aches and pains, please feel free to contact Dr. Ryan Planck’s office at 980.270.0300 or by visiting www.PlanckChiropractic.com. We’ll listen to what your needs are and find the best solution. We’re happy to help!
Book an Appointment
Let us know how we can help and when you’d like to come in and we’ll promptly return your inquiry to schedule your appointment!